Adrianus Straathofs empire continues to grow, despite livestock ban. Now the German Animal welfare office accuses him of cruelty within his transportation of pigs. The Transportation Trucks are overloaded. The pigs are mistreated in many ways again.
German TV “ZDF 15.12.2014”
The Authority had the largest pig farmers in Europe issued a nationwide ban on animal husbandry, but Adriaan Straathof is unstoppable. Meanwhile, his son, Martinus Straathof has occurred as a shareholder in the company. A change can be seen in any of the Lord Operate Straathof, the residents of some enterprises in Saxony-Anhalt say.
He started about 25 years ago in the Netherlands it is, with 2 large feedlots. The most famous is the two-storey Mega Stall De Knorhof BV Kapel-Avezaath in with 20,000 pigs. De Knorhof B.V. (Agrar Invest BV) is one of the largest pig farms in the Netherlands. Again came Straathof with local residents and authorities in conflict. This is followed by operations in Belgium: Borsbeke, Straathof Borsbeke BVBA ‘, as well in Poland and after the Wall came down, Germany is just perfect. Adrianus Straathof buys for his time and served by large buildings for the piglet and pig rearing in the agricultural production cooperatives. The very old equipment he used on and occupied the partly 20 years old, pig pens with more animals than were intended. Meanwhile, his empire has grown tremendously:
Businesses in Brandenburg:
1. Straathof Holding GmbH (HRB 26428P), 14793 Ziesar, Breiter Weg 30
There actually is the headquarter of the Straathof companies plait be with branch offices of: DEMVA GmbH (HRB 26431P), Glava GmbH (HRB26433P) LFD Holding GmbH, Sakobe GmbH, Adrianus GM Straathof, PR Trade, LFD Holding GmbH (HRB26428P), the but is only a “shell companies address”, see article ard accurately. According to information from Madam Frederking, Straathof Holding changed its name two weeks ago in the LFD Holding GmbH.
Businesses in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern:
2. Pig Production Brenkenhof GmbH (HRB 8419), 18409 Stralsund, GF Martinus Straathof
3. Glava GmbH (HRB26433P), 14409 Potsdam
4. S & N Trans places GmbH (HRB 8073), 18409 Stralsund
5. Porctrade GmbH (HRB 10654) 1910 Schwerin
6. Agro operation E. G. Kaliß (GNR 10), 19053 Schwerin
7.-8. J. Straathof Tönchow GmbH & Co. KG (HRA 1853), 19053 Schwerin; entered is Johannes Maria Straathof, a brother of Adrianus Straathof. PHG’s are: the Straathof pigs GmbH and Euro Pig GmbH.
9. BNS Agro Service GmbH (HRB 8714), 19053 Schwerin, GF Bartholomew Nicolaas Straathof
10. J. Straathof pigs GmbH (HRB 6808), 19053 Schwerin
Businesses in Saxony-Anhalt:
11. Bio Power binding GmbH (HRB 4972), 39551 Stendal
12. pig binding GmbH (HRB 3705), 39576 Stendal, GF Martinus Straathof
13. pig Fahrbinde GmbH (HRB 4687), 39576 Stendal, GF Martinus Straathof
14. Jüterporc GmbH (HRB 5061), 39576 Stendal
15. Jüterpig GmbH (HRB 5064), 39576 Stendal
16. SPREEFA GmbH (HRB 3747), 39551 Stendal, registered on 15.04.2015
17. pig Alt Tellin GmbH (HRB 5064), 39576 Stendal, GF Martinus Straathof
18. Pigs project Plätz GmbH (HRB 4972), 39576 Stendal
19 sows Gladau GmbH (HRB3747) and
20. Pork production Gladau GmbH (HRB 3705) – Glava GmbH- in August should be an end
21 piglets Gladau GmbH (HRB 3706), 39576 Stendal
22 pig Gladau GmbH (HRB 3621), 39576 Stendal
23 Straathof Holding GmbH (HRB 4686), 39552 Stendal
24. Liemershof Verwaltungs GmbH (HRB 115 310), 39551 Stendal
25. A & M Real Estate and Construction Company Ltd. (HRB 5063), 39551 Stendal
26. Piglet production Demsin / Kleindemsien Landesverwaltungsamt Hall
27 DEMVA GmbH (HRB 26431P) in small Demsin in the district Jerichower Land
28 new near Loburg in the district Jerichower Land
29 pig binding GmbH in binding of the Altmark Salzwedel and in Hübitz from the Mansfeld-Südharz
30 Altenplathower Agrarbetrieb GmbH (HRB 2491), 39551 Stendal
31 Porctrans GmbH (HRB 4973), 39551 Stendal
32. AGM Solar Energy GmbH (HRB 10000), 39576 Stendal
33. Mesa Agrar GmbH (HRB 18025), 39551 Stendal; in Wasmerslage in the district Jerichower Land, GF Martinus Straathof
34. Pig Production Brenkenhof GmbH (HRB 5102), 39551 Stendal, GF Martinus Straathof
Businesses in Saxony:
35. sows Thierbach GmbH (HRB 26262), 09005 Chemnitz
36. sows Thierbach GmbH (HRB 12418), 09130 Chemnitz
37. Thierbacher quality runners GmbH (HRB 12418), 09130 Chemnitz
38. sows Wellaune (HRB 26904), 04275 Leipzig
39. ABG Lonnewitz GmbH & Co.KG (HRA 12787), 04275 Leipzig, PHG: John Straathof pigs GmbH, Wendisch Priborn AG Schwerin
40. pig Gaunitz GmbH & Co.KG (HRA13958), 04177 Leipzig, PHG: John Straathof
Farms in Lower Saxony:
41. Agrar eG Strachau (GNR 161), 21335 Lüneburg
42. Kaarßen Milchhof eG (GNR 171), 21335 Lüneburg, Board: Bartholomeus Nicolaas-Straathof
Businesses in North Rhine Westphalia
43. Straathof Beteiligungs GmbH (HRB 4987- Straathof Beteiligungs GmbH Weeze), 47533 Kleve
44. Straathof Vermögensverwaltungs GmbH & Co. KG (HRA 2327), 47533 Kleve
Farms in Bavaria:
45. Straathof – Strehle GmbH (HRB 18868) registered in Genthin OT Gladau. Pig production systems for 3000 sows and their piglets, together 11,000 pigs are, however, in Bavaria, in Donauwörth, and run under the name of Reichert Weiler Hof (Bayr. Rundfunk 2014)
Health, environment, small farmers
Against Mass Production of Mr. Straathof and other gigantic farms, smaller farmers have hardly a chance. At such an affordable price, they can not produce. If consumers continue to predominantly the cheap mass product prefer the more common, smaller establishments, enterprises will continue to break down. It will then continue to work will be destroyed. The giant companies are also much more difficult to control: what happens when a pig gets a plague? What happens if somewhere in the house a fire breaks out? What is automatically created with the whole manure with so many animals again and again? What about animal ethics and morals? What’s with pleasure and health?
So many pigs can not be fed in a natural way, they need ready-made feed and turn ethoxyquin is kept fresh, a substance which is not healthy! (ZDF ‘s TV planet’ May 31, 2015: a poisonous suspicion … As a pesticide in our food comes)
Do we want that?
The contribution is further processed
PM of Dorothea Frederking Alliance ’90 / The Green Party SA
Commercial register extracts the story starts in 1996 with the agricultural cooperative Brunau eG with Nicolaas Straathof (GNR 142) in Stendal, since renamed several times and been restructured.
NiederlandeNet about the University of Muenster
Photos of the transports: German animal protection office; Post Photo Animal Rights Watch
Dear John Harwood, sorry for the late answer! You are totally right! I think we need a big change in the system. We have to start to take care about each other and about every human beeing around us…
This Dutchman is driven by greed… at any cost.
That feature thrives well in the EU.
Until the law forbids such motives the main causes of grievances, jealousy, romanticism (small scale farming) and an egalitarian call for modesty falls on deaf ears. An other motive is cheap food, wanted by far the majority of consumers.
Entrepreneurs like Straathof, supported by well paid shrewd lawyers and business consultants, will proceed their business practices until they are stopped by law, effective law enforcement and appropriate penalties. They will not hold back because people disliking their attitudes. They consider with companies like Miratorg, not public opinion. And if the European consumer doesn’t want Straathof’s product, they resort to export.
Many people do however, for their own (commercial) reasons admire such unscrupulous business people.
Animal welfare should be paramount. This is disgraceful behaviour from someone who no longer cares about anything but profit. You are right